Friday, April 4, 2014

Why I've Been Silent for Several Months

I recently received an email from a college roommate who periodically visits this blog. Finding that I'd made no posts since November he wrote to find out if I'd been ill or, perhaps, was no longer extant in terrestrial life. He noted that at our age (college class of 1960), no news is not necessarily good news!

The reason for my silence on this site is not illness or mortality. Rather, it's that I've been editing and writing for Over 65, a blog about aging issues published by the Hastings Center. Between seeking posts from other writers, editing what comes in, and writing my own posts, Over 65 has occupied the time I've had for blogging. But with some other projects coming off my plate, I'll be posting again on healthcareorganizationalethics before too long.

If you'd like to see my own posts on Over 65, this link will get you there.

 

No comments: